I am pleased to invite you to BudaBond, the third station of the already traditional Bond congress series. The city of Budapest serving as the venue of the events may be proud of its newer and newer remarks, namely that it is not only Europe’s but one of the world’s most beautiful capital cities.
In spring, when the congress is on, the city being at its most attractive awaits all those interested in adhesive dentistry with several exciting programs hallmarked by internationally renowned lecturers.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the impressive, energetic and pulsating Budapest at a lavish and stylishly organized congress with a great variety of trendy topics and exceptional free partner programs at a very elegant venue.
Let’s meet at BudaBond!
The president of the Congress,
Angie Segatto DDS, MBA
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus, Budapest
Hotel & City Guide
Modern and luxurious the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus located in the heart of Budapest, offers 349 elegant rooms, including 33 chic suites. The hotel has become the lifestyle and gastronomy hub of the city. It features a stunning fully re-vamped ground floor with remarkable culinary attractions such as ÉS Bisztró, Blue Fox The Bar, and the not to be missed Nobu. 10 salons and meeting rooms for up to 450 delegates are suitable for conferences, meetings, lunches, dinners, weddings, exhibitions, and fashion shows, most of them feature daylight and located on one floor. The luxury you demand, the service you expect – according to your individual needs and wishes.
Become our sponsor
All necessary information about BUDABOND
- How to register?
- Register online at www.dentalrunway.com HOME screen
– OR –
– Contact us on email@example.com On-site registration will be offered only if space is available and thus cannot be guaranteed. Early advance registration is strongly recommended. The early bird period lasts until January 31, 2016. The deadline for on-line registration is April 1, 2016.
- How many seats are available?
- The number of attendants to the pre-congress course is limited, while the capacity of the main Congress room is 400 seats.
- Is it possible to cancel my registration?
- All cancellations can be made only in writing by e-mail. Once the registration fee has been paid, you can get a full refund of the fee if the cancellation takes place at least 30 days before the congress start date. If the cancellation is up to 15 days before the congress starts, only 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be given if the cancellation is made within 14 days of the congress’ start date. Reimbursement will be processed after the conference.
- Who can help me during the event?
- A multilingual help desk will be present on-site at your disposal.
- What is the official language of the Congress?
- The official language of the Congress is English.
- Is the Congress accredited for Hungarian continuing medical education?
- Please be informed that participation at the Pre-Congress and at the Congress entitles one to obtain the 27 credit points.